Covid-19 and the re-focus on poor health and safety work conditions
About this session
- Coronavirus has forced investors to look at US supply chains in areas such as food processing and consumer goods; to what end?
- What are investors in the US doing to influence greater supply chain transparency at home and abroad?
- Labour/human rights as a social and investment risk. Is the subject of global supply chains now a serious potential value-destroyer for brands; and does it show up in share prices?
- Sarah Godlewski, State Treasurer, Wisconsin
- Leslie Swynghedauw, Vice President, ESG Research, MSCI
- Sharmeen Contractor, Senior Advisor, Market Systems and Investors, Oxfam America
- Keeran Gwilliam-Beeharee, Executive Director – Market Access, V.E, an affiliate of Moody’s
- Moderator: Paloma Muñoz Quick, Advisor, UN Human Rights and the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights