Improving the recognition and mitigation of climate risk
A Session by Joshua Kendall, Joseph Lake, Bob Litterman, Emilie Mazzacurati, Ian Simm and Hugh Wheelan
The Climate Service,
Impax Asset Management and
About this session
- Modelling climate risk in the US: how serious?
- Where are present risk assessment tools lacking?
- Is there a strong argument for more regulation e.g. for companies to be mandated to report on physical climate risk?
- What is good reporting and assessment for companies going to look like?
- Bob Litterman, Founding Partner, Kepos Capital
- Ian Simm, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Impax Asset Management
- Joseph Lake, Chief Operating Officer, The Climate Service
- Joshua Kendall, Head of Responsible Investment Research and Stewardship, Insight Investment
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Four Twenty Seven, an affiliate of Moody’s
- Moderator: Hugh Wheelan, Co-Founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor