New approaches to ramp up investment in sustainable infrastructure
A Session by Rob Day, Rajiv Sharma, Bella Tonkonogy and Steven Williams
Spring Lane Capital,
Climate Policy Initiative and
Nikko Asset Management Europe Ltd
About this session
- When’s the US infra upgrade coming? Financing sustainable infrastructure. Has Covid-19 changed the game?
- Are present sustainable infrastructure initiatives addressing the financing bottlenecks, and if not, why?
- Who should be the long-term owners of infrastructure and on what terms?
- Bella Tonkonogy, Associate Director, Climate Policy Initiative
- Steven Williams, Lead Portfolio Manager, Global Green Bonds, Nikko Asset Management Europe Ltd
- Rob Day, Co-Founder and General Partner, Spring Lane Capital
- Moderator: Rajiv Sharma, Research Director, Institutional Investment Research Program, Global Projects Center, Stanford University