Who's afraid of Big Tech?
About this session
- As antitrust regulators on both sides of the Atlantic scrutinise the sector, what do investors need to know about Big Tech’s approach to antitrust, privacy, political interference and freedom of speech?
- How can big/fin tech be deployed in support of sustainable finance?
- Hillary Frisch, Director, Senior Research Analyst for Information Technology, ClearBridge Investments
- Simon Zadek, Sherpa to the Co-Chairs, Secretary General’s Task Force on Digital Financing of the SDGs
- Rob Pegoraro, Freelance Journalist, USA Today
- Moderator: Hugh Wheelan, Co-Founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor